FREE SHIPPING for order over RM200
Equal Classic sticks are the perfect way to sweeten your hot or cold beverages, cereal and fruits. They have a great sweet taste, without the calories!
1 Equal Classic stick (0 kcal) = 2 level teaspoons of sugar (32 kcal)
What are the ingredients in Equal 0 calorie Sweetener products?
- Equal Packets contain dextrose with maltodextrin, aspartame, and acesulfame potassium.
Are Equal 0 calorie sweetener products safe?
- Yes, Equal 0 calorie sweetener products are safe. Aspartame and acesulfame potassium, the sweetening ingredients in Equal 0 calorie sweetener products have been tested broadly. The safety of these sweetening ingredients have been confirmed by more than 200 studies conducted over three decades and confirmed by numerous international bodies including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Health Canada, and the European Food Safety Authority, as well as by experts with the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization and World Health Organization.
How many grams of carbohydrate are in a serving of Equal 0 calorie sweetener products?
- There is less than 1 gram of carbohydrate in a serving of Equal Packets and 0 grams of carbohydrate in a serving of Equal Spoonful and Equal Tablets.
Can I use Equal 0 calorie sweetener products in my recipes instead of sugar?
- Yes, Equal packets and Equal Spoonful can be used in a variety of recipes. While sugar substitutes, such as Equal, provide sweetness, they don’t provide the bulk, tenderness and browning properties of sugar. Equal O calorie sweetener products work best in recipes where the primary role of sugar is to sweeten, such as in beverages, sauces and salad dressings. Additionally, in baked goods where other ingredients provide the bulk, such as fruit pies and cheesecakes, Equal is a great 0 calorie sweetening choice.
Are Equal 0 calorie sweetener products appropriate for individuals with diabetes?
- Yes, Equal 0 calorie sweetener products can be useful in a diet of individuals with diabetes. Sugar substitutes, such as Equal, can be used to sweeten foods and drinks with less calories and carbohydrates when they replace sugar. One serving of Equal contains 0 calories and less than one gram of carbohydrate.
Are Equal 0 calorie sweetener products gluten free?
- Yes, Equal 0 calorie sweetener products are gluten free and appropriate for use by individuals following a gluten free lifestyle.