FREE SHIPPING for order over RM200
21st Century Co-Enzyme Q10 30mg 30's
Co-Enzyme Q10 is vital to every cell in our bodies as it plays several key roles in your body.
- One of its primary functions is to help generate energy in your cells. It’s involved in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is involved in energy transfer within cells.
- It protects the body from destructive free radicals. Thus, reduces the oxidative damage that leads to muscle fatigue, skin damage and brain and lung diseases.
- It also has been shown to help improve heart health and blood sugar regulation.
- It helps to reduce headache. Since CoQ10 lives mainly in the mitochondria of the cells, it has been shown to improve mitochondrial function and help decreasing the inflammation that may occur during migraines.
- CoQ10 can help exercise performance by decreasing oxidative stress in the cells and improving mitochondrial functions.
- CoQ10 may interact with the anticoagulant (blood thinner) warfarin and the diabetes drug insulin, and it may not be compatible with some types of cancer treatment.
Our Picks for You