FREE SHIPPING for order over RM200
Aloe vera is an ingredient which has been used to soften and heal skin for thousands of years. Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant with thick, fleshy leaves. These leaves produce a gel long known to be a traditional folk remedy for a range of conditions. Aloe is well known for soothing skin, and believed to contain powerful healing properties.
Traditionally used for relief of minor cuts, minor burn and help maintaining healthy skin. Aloe vera is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal remedies for topical skin conditions. This is because the gel-like components of the plant are known to heal the skin from a variety of minor ailments.
Benefits of aloe vera:
- It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory.
- Known for its skin healing properties.
- Help moisturize skin as it contains high number of mucopolysacharides , a type of molecule with hydrating properties.
- Reduce pain, swelling, and soreness of wounds or injuries
- Supports the production and release of collagen
- Gives cooling properties