Appeton Wellness Recovery nutrition milk with lactium is a breakthrough nutritional formulation that is specially formulated with LACTIUM® a clinically proven ingredient to help with faster recovery after surgery, illness or hospitalization. It is a nutritional products which provides necessary macronutrients and mictonutrients the body needs.
Clinical study shown that patients who consumed 150mg of Lactium per day, which is equivalent to 3 servings of Appeton Wellness Recovery, experienced significant improvement in sleep quality.
Appeton Wellness Recovery Benefits
• LACTIUM® (hydrolysed casein) for a quality rest
– Good sleep is associated with better physical health and greater psychological well being
– Lactium® is a type of hydrolysed casein which is clinically proven to improve sleep quality.
– The body heals during sleep. With better rest through sleep, this allows the body to rebuild itself & recover faster.
• HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN to rebuild essential cells & body tissue
• Appeton Wellness Recovery contains a combination of high quality whey and casein which contains all essential amino acids to aid in faster recovery.
• Low GI (Glycemic Index)– Suitable for diabetics & Pre-diabetics
• Sufficient protein intake during illness is essential to:
– Rebuild cells and body tissues
– Promote protein collagen production to effectively heal wounds
– Boost the immune system and reduces risk of recurrent infection
– Improve strength and mobility
• Contains Inulin that helps maintain a good intestinal environment
• Free Gluten, Free Lactose
• Suitable for Vegetarians
Who are recommended to take Appeton Wellness Recovery?
• Recovering from an illness/infection
• Just discharged from hospital and unable to eat/sleep well
• After surgery, fracture or accident
• Age group: Suitable for aged 12 years and above
Direction for Use:
• Preparation method:
Add 4 levelled scoops of Appeton Wellness Recovery (55g) into 210ml of warm water to prepare a 250ml drink.
• As dietary supplement (oral use):
– Take 3 servings per day for at least 2 weeks to 1 month to experience the improvement in sleep quality.
• As meal replacement (oral use):
– Up to 8 glasses per day or according to instruction of a doctor or dietitian.
• As meal replacement (tube feeding):
– According to instruction of a doctor or dietitian