What is Gout?
Gout is a type of arthritis caused by the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints. Uric acid is a waste product of purine, a natural substance made within the body and also found in various foods, such as red meat and shellfish as well as alcohol (beer).
While uric acid is normally excreted through urine, excessive uric acid can still build up over time. When uric acid eventually crystallises in the joints and tissues, it triggers a gout attack – commonly felt in the fingers and toes.
Common gout symptoms & signs :
- Intense pain in one or more joints (usually the big toe)
- Swollen, inflamed joint
- Joint feels hot and very tender
- Limited range of joint movement
HOPE FOR GOUT SUFFERERS
Clearogout is the adjunct treatment for gout. Its alkalinising effervescent granules help relieve the painful symptoms of gout by breaking up the uric acid crystals that accumulate in the joints. If uric acid crystals accumulation left untreated, will cause gout attacks.
Taken daily, Clearogout helps to:
- Lower the body’s uric acid levels
- Prevent the build-up of uric acid crystals
- Prevent painful gout attacks
Clearogout is suitable and safe as it does not contain any sugar or artificial sweeteners (i.e. saccharin, aspartame, etc.).
Who should take Clearogout?
- Those with high uric acid levels
- Those who consume high-purine foods and beverages such as red meat, shellfish, alcohol (beer) etc.
- Those who suffer from gout pain
- Those who want to maintain optimal health and well-being
How to take clearogout?
Take 1-2 sachets, 4 times daily. [Total 4 – 8 sachets]
Each sachet contains Sodium bicarbonate (1760mg), Sodium citrate anhydrous (630mg), Citric acid anhydrous (720mg), Tartaric acid (890mg).
There are no reviews yet.