One Touch Select Blood Glucose Test Strip 25s
Before using the OneTouch Select®test strips to test your blood glucose, carefully read your meter’s Owner’s Booklet, and the inserts that come with the components of the system
- Keep test strips in a cool, dry place between 5°C and 30°C.
- Do Not test if there is condensation (water build-up) on your meter. Move your meter and test strips to a cool, dry spot and wait for the meter surface to dry before testing.
- Do Not open the test strip vial until you are ready to remove a test strip and perform a test. Use the test strip immediately after removing it from the vial, especially in high humidity environments.
- Tightly close the cap on the vial immediately after use to avoid contamination and damage.
- Store unused test strips only in their original vial.
- Do Not return the used test strip to the vial after performing a test.
- Do Not re-use a test strip that had blood or control solution applied to it. Test strips are for single use only.
- Do Not test with a test strip that is bent or damaged.
- With clean, dry hands, you may touch the test strip anywhere on its surface. Do Not bend, cut or modify the test strip in any way.
- When you first open a vial of test strips, record the discard date on the label. Refer to the test strip insert or vial label for instructions on determining the discard date.