How does Sudocrem work ?
• Emmolient effect of Sudocrem® helps to soothe sore, inflamed skin whilst leaving it soft
• Local anaesthetic helps to ease the pain and irritation
• Other ingredients help to heal the skin
• Water repellant base protects skin by forming a barrier, helping to stop irritants (uring and stools) coming into contact with the skin
Step by step guide to applying Sudocrem®
• Apply a thin layer of Sudocrem® to the affected areas
• Gently massage Sudocrem® into the skin using small, circular movements.
• DO NOT “rub” the skin as this may cause unnecessary friction.
• There should just be a translucent film left on the skin. If the area stays white after application, then too much has been applied.
• Renew application of Sudocrem® as required.
Sudocrem acts as a barrier against potential harmful irritants coming in contact with your baby’s skin. Sudocrem is recommended for:
• Nappy Rash
• Chapped Hands
• Minor Burns (Sunburn)
• Rough Skin
Nappy Rash is a common occurrence amongst all babies, due to the area being under constant exposure to a number of known irritants. Application of Sudocrem will assist in easing the symptoms of Nappy Rash keeping your baby happy.
Sudocrem also helps relieve symptoms of eczema, scratches, abrasions and minor burns such as sunburn. Its gentle formula works even on sensitive skin, assisting you to ease the pain of minor skin irritations while leaving your skin healthy, smooth and irritation free.